Vaasanseudun Kehitys Oy VASEK
Tapahtumatuloste - How to start a business in Finland?
How to start a business in Finland?
What do you have to take into consideration when starting a business in Finland? Enterprise Agency Startia and Startup Refugees, a network of companies, organisations, and professionals who support the employment and entrepreneurship of newcomers, get together to provide useful information for those who have moved to Finland and plan to start a business.
The event is carried out online and it is aimed at those who are planning to start a business or recently started one.
1) Startia & Startup Refugees tell about their services to entrepreneurs
2) How to start a business in Finland:
- what steps to take and when, from business idea to company ready to roll
- entrepreneurship ecosystem: where to get services & further information (for taking those steps)
- how to check that your business fulfills the legal requirements
- time for questions, comments & answers throughout the event
3) How to stay in touch with Startia & Startup Refugees and what to do next
Tommi Virkama, Director of Startia
Kati Lappeteläinen, Business Trainer and Educator, Leader of Entrepreneurship Services at Startup Refugees
Sign up for the event latest on Tuesday 27 April at 12 AM. A meeting link will be sent out to the participants by 4 PM - please check your spam folder if you don't receive the link and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can't find the link.